Rent the Museum
Please Pardon Our Dust! Interior spaces of the Historic Capitol Museum will be repainted over the next year. Beginning June 1, 2013, and continuing for approximately 3 months, there will be limited access in the Second Floor Rotunda due to scaffolding of this area. Should you have specific questions as it pertains to your rental, please do not hesitate to contact Carol Wynn at (850) 487-1902.
Thank you for considering rental space within the Florida Historic Capitol Museum for your next meeting or special occasion. Our beautiful setting and convenient location is ideal for a wide range of events.
Please review the PDF Contracts for Rental of Meeting and Reception Space prior to contacting the Historic Capitol Events Coordinator. These contracts provide detailed information about available rental times, fees, and event restrictions.
Your event is considered a meeting if:
- Food or beverages will not be served
- The event is held during weekday business hours
(between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.)
Your event is considered a reception if:
- Food or beverages will be served
- The event is held after museum hours
(between 4:30 and 8:30 p.m.)
- The event is held on Saturday or Sunday
Contracts for Rental of Meeting and Reception Space
- Contract for Rental of Meeting Space (PDF)
- Contract for Rental of Reception Space (PDF)
- Example Certificate of Tax Exemption (PDF)
To schedule a rental, please contact Carol Wynn, Visitor Services and Event Coordinator at (850) 487-1902 or email@example.com.