Become a Founding Member
The Founding Member Campaign is the first phase of the new Membership Program initiated by the Florida Historic Capitol Foundation (FHCF). The FHCF is a 501 (c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide monetary support, advocacy, and stewardship to promote the Florida Historic Capitol Museum and its program of civic education. The Founding Member Campaign provides an exclusive, one-time opportunity for donors to support the Museum and to be recognized in perpetuity for their gift. The campaign is open to all donors and includes individuals, families, corporations, foundations, and all other funding partners.
All Founding Members are recognized for their gift on a donor wall, which incorporates historic copper removed from the dome and cupola in its design, and is permanently displayed in the First Floor Rotunda along the north wall adjacent to the Grand Staircase. This is a prominent location within the historic interior space of the building, giving our donors the heightened level of visibility by visitors to the Historic Capitol that is deserving of their support.
- View our list of current Founding Members. List of Founding Members (PDF).
- To inquire about becoming a Founding Member, contact our development staff at
COPPER FOUNDING MEMBER
$10,000 payable over 5 yearsIncludes 5-Year Annual Museum Membership and All Founding Member benefits listed below PLUS…
- Name will be prominently displayed in permanent recognition in the Florida Historic Capitol Museum. View photographs of the Founding Member recognition wall (PDF).
- Limited edition gift commissioned expressly for Copper Founding Members crafted from the original copper from the dome of the Historic Capitol. View the artist's concept drawing of the gift (PDF).
$5,000 payable over 5 yearsIncludes 5-Year Annual Museum Membership PLUS…
- Permanent recognition in Florida Historic Capitol Museum. View photographs of the Founding Member recognition wall (PDF).
- Exclusive private tour such as a behind-the-scenes visit to the Cupola or a tour of current Capitol and Chambers
- Invitation to Founding Member Reception hosted by political dignitaries
- Founding Member listing in all member-related publications
The Florida Historic Capitol Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Your membership contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.